Saturday, December 4, 2021

Doom Musings: The last bi-monthly musing.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say that yes I do enjoy doing a lot of writing for a lot of topics. And as much as I adore writing about Doom stuff, lately I haven't been doing much that I really, really am passionate about. I love reviewing things that I just complete, such as new games, new soundtracks, maybe even the occasional Pretty Cure season where I look closer at damn near every character and how good they are. But Doom? Even though I have much of my invest in it at the moment, I just don't feel like writing this kind of thing that much, especially not bi-monthly. Given that I now have full-time work, several other games I need to finish, RPGs and ROM hacks that I need to finish, I have to make some sacrifices, and it looks like Doom Musings will no longer be a bi-monthly thing. There MAY be a time where I could write something Doom-related, maybe not in line with anything at all, but with a ton of stuff at my plate there's time for lots of breathers. I gotta stop being so perfect on what I do. See y'all whenever I decide to do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment