Tuesday, December 31, 2019

What to look forward to in 2020

Here it is folks, the very last post I'll ever make for 2019. I've been going off and on about JRPGs and quite frankly, is that all I ever wanted to do with this blog now? I've been in the Doom community since 2013 and I've played so many custom maps for the game, why not talk about them more in depth? I've created a few maps, analyzed just what each map I played has, and I've rewritten several reviews to make them concise and trustable to many who wish to play just about anything I've already played. So for crying out loud why don't I make this blog feature some Doom in it!

Now before anyone says it, no I'm not giving up my RPG musings either. That was the primary focus of the blog and I'm keeping it that way. All my Doom stuff will be kept solely in the Doom WAD Musings label, so if you want to look at how I look at them, that's the label to look at. Elsewhere will be what I've written elsewhere.

Another notable change is the removal of the RPG Cliches tag. While I love pissing on the cliches and all, it's gonna be relegated to just RPGs in general instead of its own tag. Plus I will reword all the items that were currently under that tag. The rest of the tags will remain (the Miscellaneous tag for the record covers posts like this as well as RPGs that aren't developed by any big name companies or what not). Also I will be adding pictures to almost all of my lookbacks and a few other things too.

So here's to 2020. And wow, this is my 200th blog post (although I had to delete some outdated stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment