Saturday, July 14, 2018

RPG Maker for the Playstation



The fact that this exists is amazing in itself. In fact, the fact that RPG Maker in a sense is actually a series is interesting in itself. Now, I've totally not picked this up yet, but I plan to at some point. Tinkering and creating your own thing is pretty neat no matter what you're looking at. A guy I know is currently making one on a PC version of RPG maker, one that's obviously gonna be more advanced. Since I'm more of a retro player, I'm taking it into account to check this baby out instead of the more advanced PC versions.

So apparently those without a lot of game making experience can tinker with this. In my life I had the potential to do this during my time in college, but eventually settled for more Internet-based activities instead. Always gotta start small though, and given this is something that doesn't necessarily require an internet connection, as well as my general interest in the RPG genre as a whole, yeah, I can see myself sitting down to do this kind of stuff right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment